Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday *1st Blog Ever*

Welp...I am doing it...I have started a blog. Not sure how good I will be at this but I am gonna try. So ....here we go.....

Billy is out of town with work till Wed. so its just me and the kiddos for a couple of days. So I have to keep me and them busy so we don't go crazy. We went out to the mall for a little shopping tonight and some Chick-Fil-A. It went well.....just the normal...Walker dips his whole arm in his ketchup, Addi doesn't want to eat anything and Ashtyn tries to stand up in her highchair the whole time we were "eating". I really have learned to basically inhale all food when I am eating with them.....by the time I get their nuggets cut up, cooled off, ketchup strategically placed away from sleeves, and drinks in safe place, and my sandwich out of the sack someone manages to need something else, like 5 more napkins, more ketchup, or help because the youngest sister is trying to steal every ones nuggets! Oh but we love Chick-Fil-A. I wish everything ran as smooth as their drive thu......they are efficient! I need to learn to apply that kind of efficiency to our meal times!

No comments:

Post a Comment